What's new

2015 B&B Gold Dollar Mod Competition

I would like to be in.

I have a GD66 that I want to do something that I have had on my mind for awhile. I'm certainly not in it to win it, :w00t:, but, this is going to get me off my butt and get going.

Competitors:

chongo gordo
GolFisHunt
Al_S
buffalo
aspirin54
Sergio Campos
alpster
Dilbone
Dools

And a few others on the fence!

Been ripping up flooring here, but, wanted to spend a few minutes tonight to get myself fully committed.

Here's my 66. I've had 19 shaves on it, and, I Love these GDs.

$100_7503.jpg

I have wanted to do a "Mini" in the vein of Gillette's original blades......So, that is the way I'm headed.....

$100_7506.jpg

And after 4 swipes with the dremel.....(no grinding yet, very rough still)........

$100_7507.jpg

Been ripping up flooring here, but, wanted to spend a few minutes tonight to get myself fully committed.

Here's my 66. I've had 19 shaves on it, and, I Love these GDs.

View attachment 570285

I have wanted to do a "Mini" in the vein of Gillette's original blades......So, that is the way I'm headed.....

View attachment 570286

And after 4 swipes with the dremel.....(no grinding yet, very rough still)........

View attachment 570288
Great start, Dools!

Competitors:

chongo gordo
GolFisHunt
Al_S
buffalo
aspirin54
Sergio Campos
alpster
Dilbone
Dools
GuyW

And a few others on the fence!

Can't wait to see what you come up with for the scales.

Well, hope you don't mind, but, SWMBO brought home a bunch of UHM, from her work, out of the scrap barrel, and, it is white.....I really like that white one you did.....I don't want to copy, but I've been itching to see how this stuff works....and, they didn't have any other color....I may end up using something else though.

:laugh: I had thought about that....But, it's lost a bunch of weight already...

I'm not going to be able to touch it for a few days anyway. More time to think about it.

Hello,

Here is my version. its kind of French point with thumb grip. I contoured the tail a bit to make it less chunky. I'll get it assembled and post that later.

$IMG_1527.JPG

Gray scales with Paduk wedge.

- Mike

Top Bottom