What's new

2015 B&B Gold Dollar Mod Competition

Wow, I'm extremely shocked & humbled to b included with these other two entries, not to mention being selected from amongst the pool of work that was submitted this year.

The bad news is I won't be able to stop refreshing the voting thread for the next week. There goes my focus and production for the next 7 days.... :)

I wish i had had the skills to do what you've done.
Don't sell yourself short. I didn't/don't have the skills to do it either, but there's enough info on the restoration forum to learn. The good news is if you mess up its only a GD you have to bin. My guess is if you try you'll surprise yourself.

Don't sell yourself short. I didn't/don't have the skills to do it either, but there's enough info on the restoration forum to learn. The good news is if you mess up its only a GD you have to bin. My guess is if you try you'll surprise yourself.
Thank you. We'll see next year.

Good job everyone. I'm actually surprised I made it. I didn't go very traditional on my modification. The competition is great! I had a blast with this and I'm probably gonna start next years soon! It was fun playing with yall. Lol.

I just returned from vacation Saturday evening and saw that my entry was among the three "finalists" - I am truly honoured because the entries has been awesome.

This competition have made me much more confident, and I feel ready to take on a couple of restorations I had thought of sending out.

And all this is due to B&B and the fine gentlemen who started this competition some years ago, and of course also all those skilled gents who have set a high bar.
Just finishing the razor made me feel like a winner, because I didn't think I had the skills (and patience :biggrin1:)

- so Thank you B&B and all you fine Gentlemen :ouch1: :thumbup1:

Top Bottom