What's new

2014 Scent/Fragrance of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
SotD Yesterday:

Agrestic
from the Cannabis Collection
by Dawn Spencer Hurwitz

notes: Bergamot, Brazilian vetiver, Cannabis, Coumarin, Arborvitae, Jasminum grandiflorum, Grean oakmoss, Gaiac wood, Hay absolute, Hemp, Lavender, Lavender absolute, Lemon, Liatrix Odoratissima, Marihuna, Mysore sandalwood, Pink grapefruit, Plum, Seville lavend

I worked out of town today giving presentations to all the fifth graders in an entire school district. At first I thought it would be a bad idea to try one of Dawn's Cannabis Collection but then the fun side of me came out and said Oh why not? So, on a beautiful sunny day by the lake I was sporting the beautiful smells of bergamot, lavender, cannabis, patchouli, oakmoss, and sandalwood. And you know what? I smelled fantastic. I smelled like pot, for sure, but I smelled really good. Agrestic has an incredible combination of lavender and weed in the top and middle and then somewhat of a barbershop quality to it in the drydown. The cannabis note is very reminiscent of what Dupetit does in their cannabis perfume but the combination with other notes like lavender and patchouli is so much better and more interesting. My only gripe is the longevity, which is rather short, giving me only about a half-day's worth of wearing but that might have something to do with being in the sun and wind all day. Still, it's very fun to wear, smells fantastic, and I love the pairing with lavender. Welcome to Agrestic! Vote Doug Wilson for City Council on November 4th!

proxy.php

Cuoio tartaro/Tartar Leather by AbdesSalaam Attar Profumo (profumo.it) -

Initially, a sharp (vetiver), aggressive tar and castoreum laced leather that does suggest the Tartar image. But that is fleeting and quickly evolves to a much more serene, refined, suede type leather providing support for the sublime balsamic/woody house note and some spice and vetiver/herbal complement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom