What's new

2 shaves today?!

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I often shave twice a day, once in the morning WTG + XTG and again in the evening WTG, not because I have to but because I want to. SR shaving can do that to you.

I use to SR shave to BBS in the mornings, WTG + XTG + ATG, but that meant I had to wait at least 36 to 48 hours before I had whiskers again to shave. I now just go to DFS in the morning so that I can shave again in the evening.

One day I may change this routine, but I don't think it will be any time soon. SR shaving is just so enjoyable over other types of shaving. I only have a little over 200 SR shaves under my belt.

I use my matching seven-day set of SR's in the mornings and one of my other SR's in the evenings on a rotation basis for variety.

Last edited:
I often shave twice a day, once in the morning WTG + XTG and again in the evening WTG, not because I have to but because I want to. SR shaving can do that to you.

I use to SR shave to BBS in the mornings, WTG + XTG + ATG, but that meant I had to wait at least 36 to 48 hours before I had whiskers again to shave. I now just go to DFS in the morning so that I can shave again in the evening.

One day I may change this routine, but I don't think it will be any time soon. SR shaving is just so enjoyable over other types of shaving.

I use my matching seven-day set of SR's in the mornings and one of my other SR's in the evenings on a rotation basis for variety.
Awesome

I could see doing it for a new arrival. I have only done it when warranted, such as date night, some other special event, or if I didn't want to take the time the next morning for some reason (such as a special event :confused1 ).

If I'm going out in the evening I might. Single pass in the morning just to not feel scruffy. Shower and a pass or two before going out, to look sharp, feel sharp.

Good man!! :clap: :clap:

The only time I shave twice in one day is when I have a very early AM or overnight flight (but those days are largely gone until the pandemic wanes)!!

Top Bottom