What's new

1911 style .22

Hm, I remember the Colt Ace ...

The Chiappa, no. Sounds like "new gun fever" - again! :lol: and so soon!

AA

You know, maybe is was a Colt Ace and not a Gold Cup my FIL had. Not 100% sure :)

[EDIT] - I don't have the in-depth knowledge of Colt 1911A1's compared to other firearms I own.

Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My Father-in-law, retired LE (who passed some time ago) used to have a Colt Gold Cup 1911 which is a 22LR target pistol. He thought very highly of these.

Out of stock! That is an attractive gun my friend. That could separate me from my money.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Out of stock! That is an attractive gun my friend. That could separate me from my money.
My LGS has one Dave. It is a very nice piece! Might have to grab it... There is of course rumors of "another". Local LGS owner and myself (I take no credit...) have been pestering our Nighthawk sales rep, Mickey Shields, and Bob Reeves to "revive" the Colt ACE as it were! I want S/N 0001!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My LGS has one Dave. It is a very nice piece! Might have to grab it... There is of course rumors of "another". Local LGS owner and myself (I take no credit...) have been pestering our Nighthawk sales rep, Mickey Shields, and Bob Reeves to "revive" the Colt ACE as it were! I want S/N 0001!
I think they'd sell like..... Well, like any available ammo, LOL!

Top Bottom