What's new

15 bucks.:)

You had me excited about those bottles. The link automatically sends me to Amazon.ca where the price is $50 plus shipping. Oh well, at least health care is free.......kind of

Hmm....I clicked on it myself and it takes me right to what I posted, 12 pk for 11.99 shipped. Of course I'm in the USA so maybe that makes a difference.

Geo F Trumper's Skin Food. 100 mL bottle of the Lime is $16 and change and well worth it imo. One of the best purchases I've made recently.

A Weishi 9306-F with stand and blades $13.66

https://www.amazon.com/WEISHI-9306-f-Double-Safety-Blades/dp/B00OHY8HWI/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1507893048&sr=8-1&keywords=weishi+9306-f&th=1

proxy.php
Have a Weishi 9306-E and love the shaves I get with. Recently got a couple of other Razors that I'm trying out. But for the first couple of years if DE shaving, it's was my go to razor.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Have a Weishi 9306-E and love the shaves I get with. Recently got a couple of other Razors that I'm trying out. But for the first couple of years if DE shaving, it's was my go to razor.

I'm curious. In regards to the Weishi 9306-E. How many different models do they make? I have a Van Der Hagen razor. Is this the 9306-E or some other model? If the VDH is different, then that may push me closer to the Weishi suggestion.:)

I got some really useful info on Weishi razors from a B&B member.:0 I di some further research on Amazon and many say the Van Der Hagen IS the Weishi 9306-E. So I guess I have one already.:)

I shaved with it this morning and got a nice result.:)

I happened to buy mine at the local big box store off the rack for about 17 bucks. It was the second razor I purchased after coming back to wet shaving. I was still learning about what was available. had I known better, I would've purchased the Weishi direct form amazon.

Still, a very good purchase as I like the razor. Wouldn't hurt to have another.:)

Top Bottom