What's new

1234 pif

And with this thread I have 1234 posts:thumbup:

I haven't PIF'd anything in a while and thought it would be a good idea. Didn't just want to throw this stuff out and waste it :wink2:

The goods:

1 Razor- Gillette SuperSpeed Flare Tip
2 Aftershave Balms- MG5 and another Japanese ASB
3 Soaps- 1 VDH soap that has been fused with Clubman Pinaud in a nice ceramic dish with a top. Haven't decided on the other two but Vintage williams might be one of the others.
4 Blades- I will put in a variety pack of 4 different Blade companies. Total of 20 blades.
?-Some random Japanese goodies and most likely a blade bank as well.
I'm at work now but will post pictures later.

This PIF is meant for people who are either just starting out or people who haven't tried a lot of products. If you're just looking to add a razor or some soaps to your already massive collection, please refrain:001_smile. I'll cover shipping anywhere in the world. If for some reason there is a customs charge, that is on you.

Reverse Drawing:

I will put your number in a hat and the last number to come out will be the winner.
Join dates of January 2014 will get two entries. February 2014 will get three entries (If you're reading this without an account, it's time to sign up :cheerful:)

*Seems to be some confusion, anyone can sign up. But 1/14 and 2/14 join date members will get more entries*

The Rules:

You will not sell any of these items. Trading on B/S/T is ok but you will not make a profit on any of this. To be sure, I have hired Prof. Moriarty to peruse the internet for offenders :detective:.
Trust me, you don't want to be on his bad side :behead:

2.You will give a review either in this thread or a new thread.
3. Say I'm in and that's it.
4. This PIF will end this friday. Provided the winner gets me their address by the weekend, I will try to send this out next week.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Cool PIF. Japanese stuff...? Excellent! I'm in.
Wanted to try some soaps and a flare tip is supposed to be a great razor. Thanks!

Count me In! "So the last shall be first, and the first shall be last..." ~Jesus. Pretty good example to follow IMHO. Thanks.

Not in,but I can confirm that the MG5 ASB is good stuff....Andrew sent me some in the mug exchange, and I really like it!

Top Bottom