What's new

120inna55

Hello shaving friends,

Last night I saw a post on Reddit, which I will quote if the mods let me
I'm the wife of 120inna55. He passed away yesterday evening. He told me if anything happened to him that I should let his wet shaving friends know.

If you know of any other places that he posted, please pass this along. He had so much fun with this hobby. Thanks for being his friend.

I would greatly appreciate any responses. Thank you

He suffered a heart attack last Saturday and is no longer with us.
My thoughts go out to his family.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this, I had wanted to but Matt wasn't as active on B&B as other forums so I wasn't sure if it was "acceptable", and/or even where it would go.

He clearly had some amazing photography talent, but aside from what I thought was very telling from the Reddit thread was how many people had meaningful interactions with him including numerous artisans and retailers. Its eerie and sad to me to think about how he was posting on TSD that afternoon, and then literally a couple of hours later this horrible thing happens and he's gone. His wife posted about his love for animals when someone asked about if any donations or contributions could be made.

This was the text that was posted for his obituary:

Matthew Scott Hilton went to meet our Lord on June 5, 2021 at his residence in Athens TX, following a sudden heart attack.
Matt was born March 2, 1974 in Texas City TX to Mack and Nancy Hilton. He attended Cayuga ISD where he received many accolades in band and music. After graduating, he obtained his RN in Nursing at TVCC.
Matt was married to his high school sweetheart Genie Nutt Hilton on Aug 5, 1995, and they lived most of their happy marriage in their dream house in the woods near Athens. He worked as the hospital RN for Dr. Michael Tobes for 23 years. He formed a close friendship with Dr. Tobes and with senior nuclear med tech Colonel Will Conley (ret). He was held in great regard by his colleagues at ETMC-Athens for his knowledge, mentorship, and humor.
Matt was a collector of many things, including movies, comic books, and all aspects of traditional wet shaving. He loved animals of all kinds, adopting numerous rescue dogs and relishing the natural world surrounding his home. He was a devout Christian and active member of Wesley UMC in Athens, TX, serving as treasurer for many years.
He is survived by his wife and soulmate, Genie Hilton, his mother Nancy Hilton of Athens TX, his brother Monty Hilton and wife Tina of Martins Mill TX, his sister Mona Hilton of Bois d'Arc TX, and several nieces and nephews, and many friends.
Memorial services will be Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 3 pm at Wesley United Methodist Church located at 3606 FM 753, Athens, TX.

Top Bottom