What's new

1 year on B&B - Brushes...

Great line up. Even the stragglers are impressive. You really should have that Omega S brush at the very least in your travel tier. IMHO its a great alternative to a boar.

What do you think of the Moka Express 2-band? Is it at all scritchy or is it pretty smooth?

It’s really big (26mm) with soft/gelled tips and good backbone. To be honest it’s a bit overwhelming for daily use as it blooms so big. Nevertheless it’s a nice brush for fair money. Most of my current brushes stop at 24mm and a shorter loft than the Moka.

4D6BEF7E-93D6-4D12-B172-EF27EC48E599.jpeg

31 brushes... Congratulation on a beautiful collection. You don't mind spending do you? :)

I am glad I am at 10 brushes (3 are never used) and keeping my self in control after some years here ..

31 brushes... Congratulation on a beautiful collection. You don't mind spending do you? :)

I am glad I am at 10 brushes (3 are never used) and keeping my self in control after some years here ..
Ebb and flow…
I‘m pretty sure some will find a new home and I will recover a bit. Also I have learned in the last year what I like in a brush. So potential future purchases will be more educated then the former „let’s see what’s out there“ approach. As others can attest there are many other hobbies out there that need a significantly higher budget than wetshaving…

That's a great selection of brushes! The three similar Semogues is an interesting choice which made me wonder. I've got a SOC Mistura, also a C5 Torga premium boar and a 1250 boar. What am I missing out on without the SOC Two-Band? I'd hate to miss out!
:laugh:

That's a great selection of brushes! The three similar Semogues is an interesting choice which made me wonder. I've got a SOC Mistura, also a C5 Torga premium boar and a 1250 boar. What am I missing out on without the SOC Two-Band? I'd hate to miss out!
:laugh:
It has a bit less backbone then the others with soft tips and good flow through. Naturally also less scrub than a boar but it is a nice 2 Band and the handle made it especially interesting for me.

Top Bottom