What's new

1 purchase for shaving if money was no object?

A house with bigger bathrooms so I could set up a proper shave lab with more counter & shelf space.

Otherwise, a hot young, adoring babe to marvel at the BBS quality of my shaves, among other things ...

The Zaffira Iridium with sapphire blades. Made of Iridium with platinum screws. The blades need sharpened once a year and you get 10 years of sharpening thrown in. A bargain at $100,000!:eek6:
Most-Expensive-Razor-for-Men.jpg

I'm happy with what I've already got in pristine examples of several vintage razors, including: #160 Goodwill, New Long Comb, Long Short Comb, Several Old Types, Pre and Post War Techs, and others, not including my daily use inventory, and well-worn project razors.

Trip to Solingen. I'd go to Hugo Herkenrath and get them to forge me 15 different one off blanks of my own choosing (as many of each a maker would need to assure a perfect razor) . I'd take two blank models to each major maker (Dovo, Aust,Wacker, Revisor and TI) and get them to grind, guild and scale them to my own specs and wishes. I would then have two 7 day sets that I would put in custom walnut cases and one razor I would keep in my Dopp kit. I would be so very happy...who is writing this check? Remember to include airfare and a generous living expense so I can stay there while this is all being done.

Top Bottom