What's new

02/20 International Pipe Smoking Day

If you are a real party animal, pipe and pipe go together. Double the pleasure, double the fun! :biggrin1:

you ed are the only animal that can pull that off! I'm just not man enough to attempt it :lol:

on a side note...Im smoking a MM cob with a house blend that is pretty heavy in latakia, im finding im really liking the aroma of latakia.

So, 6 different blends and 6 different pipes is the final tally for the day...

Mr Brog's with a local berry blend
Earl of Essex with Shortcut to Mushrooms
Mr Brog's with Lane 1Q
father and Son rhodie with Frog Morton
MM cob and the churchwarden stem with Carter Hall
MM cob with a spiced cavendish blend

Sounds like a spectacular day!

Mr Brog's with Lane 1Q

Mr Brog's with Lane 1Q

Damn, dude. Impressive. I triple-dipped today and thought I was doing well. :biggrin1:

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I surprised no one went all international and smoked some combination like Peter Stokkebye Proper English in a African Meerschaum lit with a Swedish match, and tamped with a Czech tool.

Well I wasn't able to go to my local B&M, but the day before I checked out the one in Kamloops, I'm sad to say that it isn't as awesome as it use it use to be, the humidors are almost bare, they had one jar with tobacco in it labeled "Latkia" and then a bunch of head shop crap... such a big change from what it was a few years ago. So I just went out to a wintery beach at Kamloops Lake with a buddy and smoked Frog Morton'c Cellar with him, enabling him to go to the tobacconist at his home town and to pick up some pipes and tobacco. Then we had some Romeo Y Julieta No 2 cigars, it was a rather good day.

Whoever picked International Pipe Day must live at the equator or in the Southern Hemisphere.

The weather has been crap for the past three weeks - I haven't been able to go outside and partake in the exquisite art of pipe smoking in so long, I am going nuts

Whoever picked International Pipe Day must live at the equator or in the Southern Hemisphere.

The weather has been crap for the past three weeks - I haven't been able to go outside and partake in the exquisite art of pipe smoking in so long, I am going nuts

+1 June or July would have been perfect, also on a weekend, with a bbq would have been perfect!

Top Bottom