What's new

Wild Man Beard Conditioner

Item Description

copied from their site:

Wild Man Beard Conditioner Sampler Pack
"Feel Rugged. Look Smooth"
Massage a few drops into a dry beard to keep it growing thick, soft and clean.
Moisturizes dry skin and softens rough hair. Nothing more, nothing less. Smells distinctly manly.

Try each handcrafted Wild Man Beard Conditioner scent in this sampler four-pack! These unique blends are formulated with pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils. You'll receive a 15ml bottle of each long-lasting formula, giving you plenty of time to pick a favorite. Shipped in the box shown, Wild Rose's recyclable packaging is perfect for sending directly as a gift.

You will receive the following in 15ml amber glass bottles:

The Original Wild Man Beard Conditioner.
Woodsy, slightly herbaceous and sweet, yet not overpowering.

Raven Wild Man Beard Conditioner.
Earthy and complex, Raven is a truly unique blend.

Tundra Wild Man Beard Conditioner.
Tundra is a cooling blend of Peppermint and Lemon mellowed with exotic and warm Peru Balsam.

Cove Wild Man Beard Conditioner.
Cove is predominantly Lime, toned down with grounding Sage and spiked with Tea Tree. Fresh, yet relaxing. And as always, entirely manly.

This set ships in a heavy duty recycled cardboard box with olive green recycled crinkle paper fill. If you would like this shipped directly to a gift recipient, please leave a note when checking out so that we may exchange the invoice for a personalized note if desired.

Our unique therapeutic grade essential oil blend naturally conditions hair and acts as an aromatherapy aid with a subtle scent. It's woodsy and herbaceous, without overpowering your senses. Not to mention, this blend contains a bit of organic lavender essential oil, traditionally used as an aphrodisiac. You probably wont notice it, but your other half will!

Grapeseed Oil (unlike olive) mimics your skin's natural moisturizers, absorbs quickly, strengthens hair and leaves your beard with a subtle shine and soft feel. When used sparingly, this oil will keep your skin and beard feeling smooth and non-greasy. This product is not at all like a conditioner you would use on your hair. It is an all natural oil-based beard softener that is meant to be left in the beard.

For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.

All Natural - GMO Free - Vegan - Cruelty Free

This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Latest reviews

Pros: Scent selection, moisturizing properties
Cons: Comedogenic values of the base oils
I've been on a beard elixir/tonic/conditioner kick ever since I discovered Grizzly Brand Beard Tonic. I've been comparing everything to Grizzly and haven't found one I like as much. The Wild Rose collection comes close to the scent in Grizzly, but Wild Rose is a little more green.

The Wild Rose base oils are Grape seed and Vitamin E which both rate 2 or medium on the comedogenic (blocks pores) scales I've found. They do a good job at keeping the beardruff at bay but caused a couple break outs while I was using them.

The scents are very nice. Wild Rose has a better selection (4 as of right now) but the scents are very similar with the exception of Tundra.

Tundra has peppermint, peru balsam, and lemon. It starts off like peppermint gum but quickly turns into a sweet, clean scent with a touch of lemon. It pairs well with WM Neumann Absolute Zero, QSC Vostok, or Arko Iced mint SC.

Cove is my second favorite in the bunch. It's a very green scent with lime, tea tree, and sage. The lime hits you right away but the sage comes through pretty quickly. It would pair well with QSC Iced Key lime, Irisch Moos, or Penhaligon's English Fern.

Original is a close third. It has cedar, lime, lavender, and rosemary. It is a very green scent as well and would pair well with everything listed under the Cove.

Raven is close to the others but has a slight peppery scent to me. I like it but I'm having a difficult time pairing to with anything in my current inventory of SC. It has Ravensara aromatic oil, cypress, cedar, and vetiver.

All 4 are very green scents to me. They are great but lack enough of a difference to really stand out. I'll keep the set around to mix it up when I'm tired of Grizzly. The bottles are glass 0.5oz. The labels are well done and are oil/water resistant so they should last. Packaging was top notch and their shipping was lightning fast and they provided tracking.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)