What's new

Vintage Blades 2" Red Latigo Strop With D-Ring Handles

Item Description

Aesthetics:

Both strops are 23" long. They have 17" of strop space, 15" if not going over the logo. The secondary strop is made out of a weaved fabric. It is very tightly woven. No loose threads or anything. The red Latigo strop is a great quality leather, enough said. The D-ring handles are quite big. It gives me a great grip to make the strop nice and taught. This is truly one great looking strop.

Functionality

Both strops perform very well. The weaved fabric does a great job at getting the blade ready for the leather side. The Latigo side has a great draw. Both strops are very efficient. I recommend this strop for anyone.

Latest reviews

Aesthetics:

Both strops are 23" long. They have 17" of strop space, 15" if not going over the logo. The secondary strop is made out of a weaved fabric. It is very tightly woven. No loose threads or anything. The red Latigo strop is a great quality leather, enough said. The D-ring handles are quite big. It gives me a great grip to make the strop nice and taught. This is truly one great looking strop.

Functionality

Both strops perform very well. The weaved fabric does a great job at getting the blade ready for the leather side. The Latigo side has a great draw. Both strops are very efficient. I recommend this strop for anyone.
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
xa_sc_review_field_title.fit_&_finish
5.00 star(s)
Overall Value
5.00 star(s)
Amount of Draw
5.00 star(s)
Thickness of Leather
5.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by