What's new

Truefitt is a TRUE FITT

Item Description

A huge, silver pot with a chunky lid: the first bite is taken with the eye, and this one's tasty!

It lathers well. As the gentleman above noted, it's not heavy in texture, but the result is superb. It sits well on the beard, it's not intrusive with aroma (light lavender), and it does just what you want it to do. I've had some exceedingly fine shaves with this pot, which I will probably replace outright once it's used. I thought that I'd cycle around to try another cream, but this one has really won me over (for now).

Great stuff. Not inexpensive, but worth it.

Toodlepip,

Hobbes

Latest reviews

Yeah definitely do not buy THUC in a tube; total rip off. Go for the bowl. This is one cream that I make sure I always have in my starting lineup. All of my other choices are very strongly scented, so I really enjoy the light unassuming scent of this cream; it's a nice change-up every five days or so. TH claims that there is lavender oil is an active ingredient, but it's barely noticeable. Be advised that this cream is very expensive; I have never seen it below $30.00.

Of course few creams lather like TH, so the shave is amazingly close. As for the oil, I don't use pre-shaves. Got to draw the line somewhere.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
Albeit very pricey, this is one smooth, slick cream. I know it's my favorite because it's the first jar I end up finishing. I get great, close, comfortable shaves with this one. I find it more lubricating than Old Bond stuff, more lubricating than NancyBoy. I love it but $30 is just too expensive IMO.
A huge, silver pot with a chunky lid: the first bite is taken with the eye, and this one's tasty!

It lathers well. As the gentleman above noted, it's not heavy in texture, but the result is superb. It sits well on the beard, it's not intrusive with aroma (light lavender), and it does just what you want it to do. I've had some exceedingly fine shaves with this pot, which I will probably replace outright once it's used. I thought that I'd cycle around to try another cream, but this one has really won me over (for now).

Great stuff. Not inexpensive, but worth it.

Toodlepip,

Hobbes
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)