What's new

Triple Delight Shaving Cream

Item Description

Ingredients:

Aqua; Glycerin; Sodium Potassium Cocoate; Sodium Potassium Castorate; Sodium Lactate; Sodium Potassium Tallowate; Sodium Potassium Mango Butterate; Sodium Potassium Shea Butterate; Caprae Lac; Kaolin; Allantoin; Sodium Potassium Cacao Butterate; Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil; Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil; Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Oil; Lanolin Cera; Serica

Onto the product:

These are great products, both the cream and soap. They come in a plastic tub with 4 ounces of cream. The soap is $8.95 and comes with 5 ounces of soap. I find the soap to be superior, though, both still give you a slick and protective shave. I find this to be the most protective lather I've ever experienced. I couldn't even tell that the razor was there, to be honest, I couldn't feel a thing. I really like Malaspina's products, there's a variety of scents available, and they leave your skin feeling very soft. If you want a custom scent, or want to make a soap/cream that Lindalu has as bath soap, then she'll work with you on it. Very pleasant lady to deal with. These are wonderful soaps/creams that I feel they don't get the attention they deserve. If you're feeling hesitant, don't be, buy with confidence.

Latest reviews

Pros: Slick, Protective, Creamy
Excellent cream, very slick and protective. I love this stuff.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)