What's new

Tallow & lanolin shaving soap

Item Description

I'll start off by saying that I found out about this soap on ebay. It had some really good lather photos, and just had a different look than the others on ebay. I liked the way the product looked and figured I'd take a chance with it. The name of the soap is Seagrapes Studio. I went ahead to the website and ordered three scents, they're available in about five or six different ones. The three scents I picked smell nice, I especially like the bay rum & sweet orange. The soap is 3.5 oz., and comes in some tins similar to Mike's Natural, but a tad smaller than his tins.

Ingredients:

Distilled water, Saponified Tallow & Stearic Acid; Glycerin; Saponified Castor Oil, Kokum Butter, Shea Butter, Rice Bran Oil, Hemp Seed Oil & Coconut Oil; Lanolin; Kaolin Clay; Essential Oils.

About the shave:

I had no problem creating a nice and creamy lather with this stuff. I was rewarded with a slick lather that provided good protection, and left my face feeling really smooth. I used the lime & basil scent, the lime really started to project once I started face lathering.

All in all, I'm very pleased with my purchase. This is a great soap at a great price.

Latest reviews

Pros: Really great, slick lather
Cons: None
Really great product. Slick, protective, and creamy lather. Great price.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)