What's new

Tom's of Maine-- Cinamint (w/o floride)

Item Description

This is a good toothpaste for those that like to have a bit of Splenda in their coffee- - - I'll explain in a minute.

The taste is cinnamon and mint, with the cinnamon being predominant to me. I think its somewhat sweet tasting but not as much as a Crest or Colgate kids toothpaste. I really like it. Now to my remark regarding Coffee. . . I like to have coffee in my car on my way to wherever I'm going in the morning, and if I use a Crest/Colgate or something else, I wouldn't be able to drink Coffee as it would taste awful to me. Well this toothpaste, being more natural, doesn't give that bitter taste when I drink coffee. This might not be the same for everyone, but it works well for me.

Price is pretty good, and its natural, so you always expect to pay a bit more anyways.

proxy.php

Latest reviews

This has been my toothpaste for the last 3 or 4 years - great stuff. It's made with natural ingredients and the taste is great. It can be a bit strong since it contains cinnamon oil, but if you can handle that it's fantastic stuff. After using this for some time I can't stand the artificial taste of the more heavily marketed brand names, so beware! it can be addictive :biggrin:

- R
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
I prefer Tom's cinnamint over the more popular brand toothpaste. . . tastes good, cleans the teeth - that's all you need.

FWIW, my girlfriend can't use this product because she gets a reaction from something in it (probably the cinnamon) - it burns her lips a bit. . .
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
This is a good toothpaste for those that like to have a bit of Splenda in their coffee- - - I'll explain in a minute.

The taste is cinnamon and mint, with the cinnamon being predominant to me. I think its somewhat sweet tasting but not as much as a Crest or Colgate kids toothpaste. I really like it. Now to my remark regarding Coffee. . . I like to have coffee in my car on my way to wherever I'm going in the morning, and if I use a Crest/Colgate or something else, I wouldn't be able to drink Coffee as it would taste awful to me. Well this toothpaste, being more natural, doesn't give that bitter taste when I drink coffee. This might not be the same for everyone, but it works well for me.

Price is pretty good, and its natural, so you always expect to pay a bit more anyways.

proxy.php
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing