Items by rvbert0

Price is a bit much. Scentwise, I was hoping for more Opus 1870, but I wasn't getting it. Lathering is pretty good, as is the packaging, and the moisturizing qualities. I'm not sold on if I'll purchase another bottle, as it just wasn't what I expected from a shower gel tagged "Recharge" &"Black Pepper"
A little bit more expensive being Paul Mitchell than other brands such as Matrix Men and Fructis by Garnier. I like it, but it dries very very hard on me, so I don't use it too often unless it's really windy outside or I'll have to be gone all day and won't have time to shower or readjust my hair. It dries my hair out, so I'd reccommend that nayone who uses it, use a conditioner as well.
Price is good, it's not too expensive Quality is good compared to the price. It dries fairly hard on me, so if you want the softer wet look, this might not be the right choice. But if you're like me and want a somewhat wet look that will hold until you take a shower or work out, this is a good, inexpensive option. It dries my hair out, so I can't put it down as moisturizing, but I have dry hair anyways so I don't want to completely penalize it. Packaging is pretty standard, and I...
This is a good toothpaste for those that like to have a bit of Splenda in their coffee- - - I'll explain in a minute. The taste is cinnamon and mint, with the cinnamon being predominant to me. I think its somewhat sweet tasting but not as much as a Crest or Colgate kids toothpaste. I really like it. Now to my remark regarding Coffee. . . I like to have coffee in my car on my way to wherever I'm going in the morning, and if I use a Crest/Colgate or something else, I wouldn't be able to...
It smells somewhat unusual, but that's probably b/c there aren't any sweetners used in it. The toothpaste itself looks a little odd, its a brown-reddish type color, with salt particles in it. The premise behind the toothpaste is that the Salt base alters the PH in your mouth, which prevents cavities from being able to form. I've been using it for about 3 months, and haven't had the normal sensitivity in my teeth that I would normally get, and my mouth feels close to "dentist clean"...
Latherability and Moisturizing are irrelevant here. Basically this is a strong tasting toothpaste that has a clovey type feel to it. It's british, and an acquired taste, so it probably won't suit everyone. Its a good toothpaste for me if I plan on having coffee a little bit later in the morning, as it's sweet enough to not completely throw off the taste of coffee. My main problem with it is the fact that it's hard to get in the US, so you mostly will have to import it to get it.
Price- overpriced, but as are all Creeds-- Goto a discount place online that is trusted Quality- Creeds are known for quality, this is no different Packaging-great packaging, embossed box, interesting bottle, cap, history,e tc. Scent- can be worn by both sexes, but I still associate it with males. Prominent Tea and Currant notes, with some musk, Citrus, and of course ambergris. Complexity-the scent evolves nicely on me, but I always keep the Currant and Tea prominent on my...
Price- reasonably priced, especially if you can find it at TJ Maxx. Quality-good clean citrusy & vetivery scent. Packaging- What's better than both an atomizer and a screw on nozzle for splash use. Additionally, one can reuse the bottle after they finish the cologne. Scent- just like Creed Original Vetiver Complexity- not too complex, but its citrusy and vetivery, and reminds me of a clean, fresh, summery scent. It's great when it gets hot, and works well in both the office and...
I'm going for a change of pace in formatting my reviews, and I'll go through the categories this time. Price- I think all Hermes are way to expensive-- you can't get them at discount (as you can with Creed and Bond), and it seems that with the price of the 1.7 oz bottles, its hard for me to justify "trying it out" without having had experience before. Quality- Whether you like Hermes or not, they are quality fragrances. I'd pick them up without hesitance, if the notes hit me right...
I'm repasting this from my Basenotes review, as it is very applicable. To me this is a great scent that has outstanding longevity. I find that this scent always gets quite a bit of attention from women when I'm out and about, with quite a bit of them wanting to purchase it for their significant others. However with that being said, this is a very strong scent initially, and I find that if I will be accepting a ride with someone for the evening, its best if I apply this fragrance about...
This is a little sweet, so I don't wear it as often as I probably should. I really like it, but am not a big fan of Joop, whose sweetness it is somewhat similar to. I get quite a bit of sandalwood from the cologne, and normally 3-4 sprays is quite sufficient. The longevity is quite good, and it normally sticks to my undershirts the next day, even overcoming the smokey residue left by all the bars around here. It's not quite as strong as a Thierry Mugler---Angel type cologne, but I...
rvbert0
0.43 star(s) 7 ratings
Views
Reviews
My second favorite cologne, second to Opus 1870. This is a scent I wear to mark special occasions, or just to make me feel very confident and happy. The Creed website lists these as the notes: "Grapefruit, Bergamot, Mandarin and Lemon top notes with a heart of Cedar, Sandalwood and Vetiver and a base of Musk and Ambergris." I don't get much of the grapefruit or mandarin, or lemon, etc. But I get a lot of cedar, a bit of bergamont and sandalwood, as well as Vetiver. It smells...
This is one of my favorite colognes. I get mostly black pepper, and some clove and rose undertones, with a slight bit of cedar. It does have a British smell to it, which I've normally taken to mean its a cologne you want to get a decant of before purchasing. Here are the notes listed from the Penhaligon's website. Head Notes Bourbon black pepper, Yuzu fruit, Coriander Heart Notes English Clove Rose, Cinnamon, Incense Base Notes Cedarwood, Australian Sandalwood, Ciara wood, Musk
(Image Credit to www.amazon.com) I picked up this product as a means to help with Razor Burn after the fact, and in this respect, the product works very well. I ordered this from MensEssentials, and their price was competitive with other websites. Now the Pros of the product- This product is very good after the fact at helping alleviate ingrown hairs and razor burn, and I believe it works similar to Solution 2, and Tend Skin. I normally use it after shaving, before putting on my...
Top Bottom