What's new

The Shave Den Aftershave (Patchouli)

Item Description

Took a little while to be prepared and posted to Australia but it is a great product. I ordered it with added menthol and allantoin. I assume the latter is some sort of soothing stuff. The menthol gives an extreme cooling hit and the product leaves my face feeling very smooth and soothed. The patchouli scent is very pleasant and fairly subtle, so you can splash it on liberally without being concerned that you will smell like an aging hippie all day.

Latest reviews

Recieved the same product earlier last week. (minus menthol) I thought the splash worked well as an after shave but thought the scent too subdued for what I was looking for. In the wife's opinion, the patchouli scent was too synthetic. I've used it twice, and am sure people really will love it, but honestly think it will not make my rotation. I expected a more pronounced/natural patchouli scent.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
Took a little while to be prepared and posted to Australia but it is a great product. I ordered it with added menthol and allantoin. I assume the latter is some sort of soothing stuff. The menthol gives an extreme cooling hit and the product leaves my face feeling very smooth and soothed. The patchouli scent is very pleasant and fairly subtle, so you can splash it on liberally without being concerned that you will smell like an aging hippie all day.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)