What's new

The Shave Den "Absinthe"

Item Description

Price: The Shave Den's splashes are available at a very reasonable price, and samples at about 2.50 or 3.00 for a couple of ounces are wonderful to stock up on. The full-size bottles run about 10.50 with Allantoin added in.

Quality: Glass bottle. Reducer caps now included (on full-size orders). Very well made product, decent labeling.

Fights razor burn: I don't really get much irritation, but it seems to be effective anyway. Very soothing.

Cooling Sensation: NA on this splash - you CAN order her splashes with menthol added in - and I think I should have. It would be a wonderful addition.

Scent: This is where the product absolutely KILLS. I've never had absinthe - but I absolutely love anise (and anise-based liquors, for that matter). It's a true anise scent that absolutely LASTS. Normally, my splashes dissipate within a few minutes at most - this one is still evident to my nose after over an hour, which means that it's probably at least a lingering scent much longer. Use caution when pairing with colognes, but on its own is great for a work environment. The scent also seems to evolve and become more floral as time progresses.

Efficacy: Yep. It works. :)

Moisturizing: I've never thought splashes should be- but some of them are, and this one IS certainly. I think the inclusion of witch hazel probably helps out on that front.

No alcohol burn: TSD splashes burn. In a good way. Is that good or bad for you? No clue, buddy.

Bottom line: If you haven't tried TSD splashes yet, GO! For only a few dollars per sample, it's totally worth at least getting a bunch of different scents to try out. This flavor is my favorite so far!
http://www.theshaveden.com

Latest reviews

Price: The Shave Den's splashes are available at a very reasonable price, and samples at about 2.50 or 3.00 for a couple of ounces are wonderful to stock up on. The full-size bottles run about 10.50 with Allantoin added in.

Quality: Glass bottle. Reducer caps now included (on full-size orders). Very well made product, decent labeling.

Fights razor burn: I don't really get much irritation, but it seems to be effective anyway. Very soothing.

Cooling Sensation: NA on this splash - you CAN order her splashes with menthol added in - and I think I should have. It would be a wonderful addition.

Scent: This is where the product absolutely KILLS. I've never had absinthe - but I absolutely love anise (and anise-based liquors, for that matter). It's a true anise scent that absolutely LASTS. Normally, my splashes dissipate within a few minutes at most - this one is still evident to my nose after over an hour, which means that it's probably at least a lingering scent much longer. Use caution when pairing with colognes, but on its own is great for a work environment. The scent also seems to evolve and become more floral as time progresses.

Efficacy: Yep. It works. :)

Moisturizing: I've never thought splashes should be- but some of them are, and this one IS certainly. I think the inclusion of witch hazel probably helps out on that front.

No alcohol burn: TSD splashes burn. In a good way. Is that good or bad for you? No clue, buddy.

Bottom line: If you haven't tried TSD splashes yet, GO! For only a few dollars per sample, it's totally worth at least getting a bunch of different scents to try out. This flavor is my favorite so far!
http://www.theshaveden.com
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn