What's new

Tamara Shaving Cream Super

Item Description

Price 10 - At around 50 cents per tube (albiet a small one) its a deal.
Quality 4? - Only average at best. The tube had no seal on it when I uncapped it.
Scent 5 - It not unscented, but its so light. Its lightly sweet with fern and menthol notes.
Latherability 5 - Looks like wasabi paste (same color and texture) out of the tube. Whips up into a fine bubble lather fairly quickly that looks rich in the bowl. However it doesn't hold on the face. Its almost like its too fine to stick.
Efficacy 7 - Pretty slick shave. Very comfortable with good cushioning.
Mositerizing Properties 8 - Tons of moisture on the skin. Almost didn't need after shave balm. The paste out of the tube feel very oily and not soapy.
Packaging 1 - See the picture...I gave it a one because at least the writing was in english and arabic.

Overall a decent shave cream for a great price.

Latest reviews

Price 10 - At around 50 cents per tube (albiet a small one) its a deal.
Quality 4? - Only average at best. The tube had no seal on it when I uncapped it.
Scent 5 - It not unscented, but its so light. Its lightly sweet with fern and menthol notes.
Latherability 5 - Looks like wasabi paste (same color and texture) out of the tube. Whips up into a fine bubble lather fairly quickly that looks rich in the bowl. However it doesn't hold on the face. Its almost like its too fine to stick.
Efficacy 7 - Pretty slick shave. Very comfortable with good cushioning.
Mositerizing Properties 8 - Tons of moisture on the skin. Almost didn't need after shave balm. The paste out of the tube feel very oily and not soapy.
Packaging 1 - See the picture...I gave it a one because at least the writing was in english and arabic.

Overall a decent shave cream for a great price.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
0.00 star(s)
Latherability
2.00 star(s)