Items by Shave Ice

I saw an Isomers show on ShopNBC and decided to try their men's products. They have a kit of Shaving Cream/Cleanser, Facial Serum, Eye Serum and Facial Cream all for $40 (plus shipping). Its good news and bad news... Good news.... Facial Serum, Facial Cream, Eye Serum This stuff just seems to work for me. I have combination skin. Most men's face stuff leave me greasy. The Facial Serum & cream just absorb into my skin. After using it for a week, my skin seemed to get finer. Bad news...
This cream is made in Egypt under license of Ted Lapidius Paris. Price - 10 Pick this up in Helioplois for 75 cents US (2 ozs) Quality- 7 Appears to be well made, no weird textures or unevenness Scent - 5 Wonderful sweet, woody scent that fades quickly. Latherabiity - 7 Lathers great. Quickly got a bowl full of lather. Not as thick and luxurious as the best but very good indeed. Efficacy - 8 Got a good close shave with no bumps, nicks or burns. Mositurizing Propoerties - 8 This is its...
Price 10 - At around 50 cents per tube (albiet a small one) its a deal. Quality 4? - Only average at best. The tube had no seal on it when I uncapped it. Scent 5 - It not unscented, but its so light. Its lightly sweet with fern and menthol notes. Latherability 5 - Looks like wasabi paste (same color and texture) out of the tube. Whips up into a fine bubble lather fairly quickly that looks rich in the bowl. However it doesn't hold on the face. Its almost like its too fine to stick...
Picked this up in Heliopolis earlier this year. Price: 10 How does 50 cents sound? Quality: 5 Looks to be of average quality. The following cateories should illuminate this comment. Scent: 5 Has a wonderful sweet-spicy-sandlewood scent. Sort of like C & E Nomad. But it dissipates quickly. By my first few strokes I could no longer smell it. Latherability: 8 This bugger lathers very well. Got a fairly rich bowl of lather quickly. The lather looked rich. At least as good as Palmolive...
Top Bottom