What's new

Tactics

Item Description

You gotta love an aftershave that comes with a mission statement propaganda leaflet inside!
attachment.php

Yet another super-cool, high quality Japanese AS bottle. White opaque glass with a screw top and shaker applicator so you don't waste any of the precious AS nectar....also came packaed in a box FWIW.
attachment.php

Had a nice AOS Sandalwood and KAI Excella shave, and followed it up with my new Tactics AS.
attachment.php

Result?

Gives a nice, super intense, "whoa...whoa....WHOA...." AI sort of burn that lasts but a couple of moments and then dissapears(I love that about alcohol splashes) whilst eveloping you in a blast of what I experienced as lemon and fresh cut grass. For me the scent came on very strong with the initial application, but very quickly faded away. I was surprised at how intense the fragrance was upon application, as sniffing at the bottle did not reveal a very powerful aroma, just a bit of a "green" scent.

Bracing? Oh yes! Tightens up them pores like no tomorrow.

Moisturizing? Nope, doesn't seem to help moisturize whatsoever (most splashes don't of course.....with the possible exception of Lucido).

But they do sell a Tactics skin conditioner.......

Nice, unique scent. Definitely not to be catagorized along with some of the "powdery" Japanese ***. A very bright scent that doesn't appear to linger overly long. My wife doesn't care for any of the JAS I've tried to date, we'll see what she thinks about this one.....

Latest reviews

You gotta love an aftershave that comes with a mission statement propaganda leaflet inside!
attachment.php

Yet another super-cool, high quality Japanese AS bottle. White opaque glass with a screw top and shaker applicator so you don't waste any of the precious AS nectar....also came packaed in a box FWIW.
attachment.php

Had a nice AOS Sandalwood and KAI Excella shave, and followed it up with my new Tactics AS.
attachment.php

Result?

Gives a nice, super intense, "whoa...whoa....WHOA...." AI sort of burn that lasts but a couple of moments and then dissapears(I love that about alcohol splashes) whilst eveloping you in a blast of what I experienced as lemon and fresh cut grass. For me the scent came on very strong with the initial application, but very quickly faded away. I was surprised at how intense the fragrance was upon application, as sniffing at the bottle did not reveal a very powerful aroma, just a bit of a "green" scent.

Bracing? Oh yes! Tightens up them pores like no tomorrow.

Moisturizing? Nope, doesn't seem to help moisturize whatsoever (most splashes don't of course.....with the possible exception of Lucido).

But they do sell a Tactics skin conditioner.......

Nice, unique scent. Definitely not to be catagorized along with some of the "powdery" Japanese ***. A very bright scent that doesn't appear to linger overly long. My wife doesn't care for any of the JAS I've tried to date, we'll see what she thinks about this one.....
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)