What's new

Razor/Brush Rack by Chamm

Item Description

A 2ft. long wooden rack with pegs that holds up to a combination of 10 brushes and razors.

I ordered the rack about 2 weeks and Craig was nice enough to use my requested stain. Very neat and perfect job as well. Every peg is even fitting all the brushes. As you can see it even fits my monstrous Vulfix 2236.

Craig updated me regularly with progress pictures and details on how the job is going. I would gladly repeat and refer everyone I know to Craig for this awesome rack.

It is a great accessory to any den when trying to save space and make your place neat and clean avoiding unnecessary stands.

Please contact Craig right on this site. His username is Chamm, you will not be disappointed !

Latest reviews

Pros: custom with beautiful hard woods
wanted something to organize my clutter and add some nice class to the vanity area. zebrawood seemed a great choice. craig was gracious and sent a marvelous 2 foot holder along to me. he had just re engineered the packaging to make sure the post office could not hurt this marvel. a ingenious solution that looks great. very happy
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Durability
4.00 star(s)
Usefulness
5.00 star(s)
Performance
5.00 star(s)