What's new

OP Juice

Item Description

OP Juice for men was introduced by Ocean Pacific in 2001. Young and upbeat, the top note of OP Juice blends funky Hawaiian fruits, bergamot, and bright berries, with splashes of orange, watery green cucumber and cardamom all to energize the senses. This leads into an extremely natural, outdoorsy green and masculine floral body, featuring hints of mint, green fig leaf, aromatic laurel and wax flower. The fresh radiance of top and mid notes is finished with warm, weathered woods and sheer musk for a naturally sensual, comfortable and lasting character.

I get nice comments every time I wear this cologne. It's a nice summer fragrance.

The atomizer is kind of weird. It sprays straight up. The container is also rubberized.

Latest reviews

OP Juice for men was introduced by Ocean Pacific in 2001. Young and upbeat, the top note of OP Juice blends funky Hawaiian fruits, bergamot, and bright berries, with splashes of orange, watery green cucumber and cardamom all to energize the senses. This leads into an extremely natural, outdoorsy green and masculine floral body, featuring hints of mint, green fig leaf, aromatic laurel and wax flower. The fresh radiance of top and mid notes is finished with warm, weathered woods and sheer musk for a naturally sensual, comfortable and lasting character.

I get nice comments every time I wear this cologne. It's a nice summer fragrance.

The atomizer is kind of weird. It sprays straight up. The container is also rubberized.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power
2.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
3.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
SilkySmooth
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from SilkySmooth

Top Bottom