What's new

Luv4Country Soaps Shaving Cream

Item Description

"HAND MADE" -- that should always be a red flag when it comes to shaving creams, I think.

However, not with this product.

Made in small batches in Canada (?) this is a good and very rich cream.

The only draw back is the scent -- it smells like a cheap women's perfume. Tigress from Faberge comes to mind, VIVIDLY. In fact, I could swear that's what they added to it.

If you can get past the cathouse smell, you will enjoy the way it shaves. Takes a bit more water and another minute or so to get a good thick luxury foam to build, but that it does. Shaving is clean and effortless. Rinses clean, but leaves behind that scent that will have you singing "10 Cents A Dance".:eek:

Tubs are on the small size. I paid 10.00 a tub and bought two, which is about the same amount you'd get in a Trumper's tub, so the two tubs are a better deal.

I nice little addition to your shelf. Just try not to breath while you're shaving.

Latest reviews

"HAND MADE" -- that should always be a red flag when it comes to shaving creams, I think.

However, not with this product.

Made in small batches in Canada (?) this is a good and very rich cream.

The only draw back is the scent -- it smells like a cheap women's perfume. Tigress from Faberge comes to mind, VIVIDLY. In fact, I could swear that's what they added to it.

If you can get past the cathouse smell, you will enjoy the way it shaves. Takes a bit more water and another minute or so to get a good thick luxury foam to build, but that it does. Shaving is clean and effortless. Rinses clean, but leaves behind that scent that will have you singing "10 Cents A Dance".:eek:

Tubs are on the small size. I paid 10.00 a tub and bought two, which is about the same amount you'd get in a Trumper's tub, so the two tubs are a better deal.

I nice little addition to your shelf. Just try not to breath while you're shaving.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)