What's new

Faith Mountain Tea Tree Soap

Item Description

I recently saw a post from Drandill about a new soap site called Faith Mountain

http://www.faithmountainfarm.com/men.shtml

I love ma and pa operations and so I immediately went to their site. Now are they really on a mountain or in a basement in Cleveland? I don’t know but I guess it doesn’t make much of a difference.

I chose their tea tree shaving soap which you can buy for the inexpensive price of a bit over $3 a puck. The soap is poured, not milled.

The bar arrived neatly wrapped and with an attractive label. When you open it, it definitely has that homemade look (in a good way).

Price: Very good. Comparable to a drugstore soap

Quality: Also very good. Nicely made, creamy white soap with goat’s milk added

Scent: Definitely the tea tree scent. This is a medicinal smell with a camphor like overtone. You may hate it, I love it. For some reason I find the smell very soothing.

Lather: Very good. The soap produced a dense, thick lather.

Efficacy: Also very good. My shave was smooth and pull free.

Moisturizing: Good, some of the premium soaps/creams do a better job, but no complaints.

All in all a fine product. They produce a lot of other scents so for the price you can’t go wrong to give them a try. They also sell a couple of reasonably priced brushes. I picked up a bristle brush with a real wood handle for $4. Can’t beat that.

Latest reviews

I recently saw a post from Drandill about a new soap site called Faith Mountain

http://www.faithmountainfarm.com/men.shtml

I love ma and pa operations and so I immediately went to their site. Now are they really on a mountain or in a basement in Cleveland? I don’t know but I guess it doesn’t make much of a difference.

I chose their tea tree shaving soap which you can buy for the inexpensive price of a bit over $3 a puck. The soap is poured, not milled.

The bar arrived neatly wrapped and with an attractive label. When you open it, it definitely has that homemade look (in a good way).

Price: Very good. Comparable to a drugstore soap

Quality: Also very good. Nicely made, creamy white soap with goat’s milk added

Scent: Definitely the tea tree scent. This is a medicinal smell with a camphor like overtone. You may hate it, I love it. For some reason I find the smell very soothing.

Lather: Very good. The soap produced a dense, thick lather.

Efficacy: Also very good. My shave was smooth and pull free.

Moisturizing: Good, some of the premium soaps/creams do a better job, but no complaints.

All in all a fine product. They produce a lot of other scents so for the price you can’t go wrong to give them a try. They also sell a couple of reasonably priced brushes. I picked up a bristle brush with a real wood handle for $4. Can’t beat that.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)