- Price On price I gave it a 9 because it goes for around $18. But it is a great value to me because it is hand made and i am supporting a great small business
- Quality I gave a 10 for quality because this a sturdy bowl with thick side walls and a flat thick base
- Performance I gave a 10 for performance for a variety of reasons. First the feel of this bowl in your hand is great. The inverted thumb loop gives the bowl great balance while in your hand. Second the spiral swirl on the inside of the bowl help generate tons of lather. Before i got my scuttle i would fill the sink with a couple inches of hot water and rest the bowl in the water as i shaved.
- Usefulness For usefulness a gave it a 10. the Bowl has an inside measurement of 4.5 inches and is 3.5 inches tall. Big enough for most soap cakes. Another plus is that Julie's Brush Scuttle fits inside this bowl for convenient storage
- Durability Durability a gave it a 9 because it seems like a solid bowl but time will tell how many dings it takes on the faucet before i break it.
- Packaging N/A
View attachment 122113
A Good look at the swirl pattern and inverted thumb handle.
View attachment 122115
Branding on bottom of super flat base
View attachment 122117
Soaking my Savile Row
View attachment 122118
First couple swirls with SCS Dagger.
View attachment 122119
Things coming along nicely