What's new

Classic Brand Premium Shaving Cream - Unscented

Item Description

I was one of those poor chaps whose skin was extremely irritated by the Lavender Shave Cream; Customer Service at Classic Shaving sent me a tub of the Unscented as a replacement. I do not yet see unscented on the web-site, but I presume that it will soon be available.

Price I found that the price is exceptional for a premium shave cream.

Quality Previously, my gold-standards have been Proraso Green and Taylor's Hypo-Allergenic. This stuff strips them both.

Scent This stuff is Unscented, so obviously there is very little to speak of! I'm disappointed that I cannot use the Lavender (my wife loved it). I'm still addicted to the smell of Proraso Green, so I will continue to use it five shaves out of six.

Latherability A very small dollop made a huge amount of very thick and consistent lather; exactly like the Lavender reviewed elsewhere. It kept its consistency over 10 minutes in my shaving mug.

Efficacy I judge efficacy in terms of how many 'passes' I can get before the blade begins to resist and razor-burn starts. To date, I've found Proraso Green the best. This stuff equals or surpasses it.

Moisturising Properties Excellent. Better than Taylor Hypo-Allergenic. We are in the deep of winter here in Nova Scotia, and it's very cold and dry, which for my sensitive skin is the ultimate test of a shaving regimen. The Classic Unscented left my skin well moisturised.

Packaging The Classic Unscented comes in a recyclable plastic tub. IMHO this is the best kind of packaging because it is totally recyclable.

Latest reviews

This is an absolutely great cream but the huge problem for me is lack of or no scent. I'm sorry but I just have to have a scent to my shave cream. This stuff was a beautifully packaged pearly white thick shave cream. It is very moisturizing and lubricating for the razor. If you are looking for an unscented cream I would Highly recommend this product.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
I was one of those poor chaps whose skin was extremely irritated by the Lavender Shave Cream; Customer Service at Classic Shaving sent me a tub of the Unscented as a replacement. I do not yet see unscented on the web-site, but I presume that it will soon be available.

Price I found that the price is exceptional for a premium shave cream.

Quality Previously, my gold-standards have been Proraso Green and Taylor's Hypo-Allergenic. This stuff strips them both.

Scent This stuff is Unscented, so obviously there is very little to speak of! I'm disappointed that I cannot use the Lavender (my wife loved it). I'm still addicted to the smell of Proraso Green, so I will continue to use it five shaves out of six.

Latherability A very small dollop made a huge amount of very thick and consistent lather; exactly like the Lavender reviewed elsewhere. It kept its consistency over 10 minutes in my shaving mug.

Efficacy I judge efficacy in terms of how many 'passes' I can get before the blade begins to resist and razor-burn starts. To date, I've found Proraso Green the best. This stuff equals or surpasses it.

Moisturising Properties Excellent. Better than Taylor Hypo-Allergenic. We are in the deep of winter here in Nova Scotia, and it's very cold and dry, which for my sensitive skin is the ultimate test of a shaving regimen. The Classic Unscented left my skin well moisturised.

Packaging The Classic Unscented comes in a recyclable plastic tub. IMHO this is the best kind of packaging because it is totally recyclable.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)