What's new

Canoe

Item Description

Canoe aftershave - if you haven't tried it, you probably should. But try before you buy! Can't pin the smell down and it's always YMMV ... but smells like citrus bubblegum mixed with must to me. And it's strong.

Price: 10 bucks at Big Lots. Cheap.
Quality: Considering this stuff's been around as long as my dad, I'm going fairly high - seems good.
Fights Razor Burn: I gave it a good rating here.
Cooling Sensation: Does the trick - goes on smooth; feels good!
Scent: My GOD does this stuff reek - ALL DAY! The sillage knocks you out ... for HOURS! I loved everything about Canoe but the smell! YMMV
Efficacy: Gave this one a N/A - not sure why...
Moisturizing: Great job.
No Alcohol Burn: Nope. None.

I wanted to like this stuff, especially since I paid 10 bucks for it yesterday. Went on nice, great cooling, no burn, but my lord that smell. And it stayed with me all day at work - I don't think it faded at all. So, for those who like long lasting A'Ss, try the smell of Canoe first, would be my only caveat. If you like it, this should do the trick.

Latest reviews

Pros: scent
Cons: price
A bit on the pricey side for what it is, but still a great smelling product that has almost the same duration as the great Clubman. Canoe is a bit softer with a slightly sour edge to the smell not present in Clubman, but it's a great scent and smells very masculine to me.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
2.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
3.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
To me, Canoe smells almost exactly like Clubman. Its a great bang for your buck AS. I actually like it better than Clubman b/c my skin feels better after splashing it on. If you are a fine of the "barbershop" style scents, its definitely worth a try.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
0.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
Canoe aftershave - if you haven't tried it, you probably should. But try before you buy! Can't pin the smell down and it's always YMMV ... but smells like citrus bubblegum mixed with must to me. And it's strong.

Price: 10 bucks at Big Lots. Cheap.
Quality: Considering this stuff's been around as long as my dad, I'm going fairly high - seems good.
Fights Razor Burn: I gave it a good rating here.
Cooling Sensation: Does the trick - goes on smooth; feels good!
Scent: My GOD does this stuff reek - ALL DAY! The sillage knocks you out ... for HOURS! I loved everything about Canoe but the smell! YMMV
Efficacy: Gave this one a N/A - not sure why...
Moisturizing: Great job.
No Alcohol Burn: Nope. None.

I wanted to like this stuff, especially since I paid 10 bucks for it yesterday. Went on nice, great cooling, no burn, but my lord that smell. And it stayed with me all day at work - I don't think it faded at all. So, for those who like long lasting A'Ss, try the smell of Canoe first, would be my only caveat. If you like it, this should do the trick.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
1.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)