What's new

Booster Jickey

Item Description

I had purchased a set of Booster aftershaves from Shaving Essentials, and Jickey was essentially a blind purchase as almost no one could describe the scent well. I have to tell you that know I understand why. :wink2:

Booster aftershaves have minimal alcohol burn (there is some), provide some moisturizing properties, and have scents that do not linger for extended periods. Booster aftershaves perform their function well, are very economical ~$10-$11 for 400ml of product. Some of the scents might be a bit artificial smelling compared to some higher end aftershaves, but they are pleasant smelling and again do not linger.

As for specific ingredients for the Jickey version, they are not listed on the container, but it can be assumed they are similar to the other versions. The ingredients for the Polar Ice version are - Aqua, SD Alcohol, 40, Fragrance, Glycerin, Menthol and F, D & C Blue #1.

As with many of the other aspects of the Booster products, they are no frills and the container follows along this path as well. The product is presented in a durable clear plastic container with a lever pop open reducer cap. It performs well, providing just enough product without worrying about spillage or having to shake or squeeze the bottle multiple times.

The scent is very hard to describe. In my experience the scent pairs very well with SCS Arrimarse which is: Arrimarse combines berries, greens, citrus, white florals, woods, musk and oakmoss. It is a light clean scent and like other Booster aftershaves, does not linger. Some might not like the scent, but it has a tendency to grow on you.

In conclusion, Booster aftershaves are a great buy - no frills, but are an excellent product for the money. If you don't want to commit to buying a full bottle before trying, Shaving Essentials does offer a sampler pack of Booster aftershaves.

Latest reviews

Santa brought me a bottle of Jickey for Christmas. Like the Iced Lime I already use, this stuff is top notch. Great scent with a subtle after tone. Do yourself a favor, buy this liquid.
:thumbup1:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
I had purchased a set of Booster aftershaves from Shaving Essentials, and Jickey was essentially a blind purchase as almost no one could describe the scent well. I have to tell you that know I understand why. :wink2:

Booster aftershaves have minimal alcohol burn (there is some), provide some moisturizing properties, and have scents that do not linger for extended periods. Booster aftershaves perform their function well, are very economical ~$10-$11 for 400ml of product. Some of the scents might be a bit artificial smelling compared to some higher end aftershaves, but they are pleasant smelling and again do not linger.

As for specific ingredients for the Jickey version, they are not listed on the container, but it can be assumed they are similar to the other versions. The ingredients for the Polar Ice version are - Aqua, SD Alcohol, 40, Fragrance, Glycerin, Menthol and F, D & C Blue #1.

As with many of the other aspects of the Booster products, they are no frills and the container follows along this path as well. The product is presented in a durable clear plastic container with a lever pop open reducer cap. It performs well, providing just enough product without worrying about spillage or having to shake or squeeze the bottle multiple times.

The scent is very hard to describe. In my experience the scent pairs very well with SCS Arrimarse which is: Arrimarse combines berries, greens, citrus, white florals, woods, musk and oakmoss. It is a light clean scent and like other Booster aftershaves, does not linger. Some might not like the scent, but it has a tendency to grow on you.

In conclusion, Booster aftershaves are a great buy - no frills, but are an excellent product for the money. If you don't want to commit to buying a full bottle before trying, Shaving Essentials does offer a sampler pack of Booster aftershaves.

Item information

Added by
biomesh
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Aftershaves (Reviews)

More from biomesh

Top Bottom