Items by wimbouman

wimbouman
2.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
As per C&E's web site: West Indian lime mingles with touches of zesty lemon, orange flower and vetiver. Ground coriander and nutmeg accents add island appeal, whilst ginger invigorates. For a final dash of dashing, the scent tops off with a woody finish of juniper, cedar and sandalwood.
wimbouman
0.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Almost under the radar as the introduction of the fabulous B&B limited Oakmoss & Lavender soap got the most air time, Mama Bear brought out the Iceberg soaps (formerly labelled as Iceburg). I got the regular unmentholated version as well as the mentholated which I got for a test drive. This review is for the mentholated one, as I think that one is the most special. Price. Excellent value for the money as with all Mama Bear soaps. Not the cheapest soap on the block, and most certainly...
Upon request, a review of a custom Muhle Olivewood / Silvertip brush. Pics are here. This particular model was sold in 2009 and was customizable. For as far as I know, these options are no longer offered on the Muhle web store. I guess a new Sophist No. 93 H 85 is quite comparable: I bought this brush in July, 2009 to start off my DE journey. It is still one of my most priced brushes and a very attractive brush after twelve months of active duty in the fierce competition of...
Top Bottom