Items by theperfectstorm

The Basics: New (late 2009) release for the US market from Serge Lutens, along with the pine and resin Filles de Anguilles, and the long rumored and often legendary Musc de Kublai Khan. Named after the place and time where Western noses were first exposed to patchouli leaves and their pungently funky aroma. Price: Damned Expensive. $140 for 50 ml. It is what it is. You can roll with it or not. If you do make sure they load you up with samples of other Serge's, to reduce the...
Price: $95 for a 50ml bottle at Lucky Scent. Montale's non-aoud scents are considerably less than the aouds. Quality: It's Montale. It's made for Arabian Princes and Middle Eastern money-types. Yeah, its high quality. Packaging: Super cool. Sleek aluminum bottles with good atomizers. Complete with Montale's signature atomizer clip. Packaged in a velvet bag. Scent: http://www.basenotes.net/ID26124917.html A deep, dark fairly earthy patchouli with a strong base of amber. While some...
Even the distributors of this stuff do not know how good it is. When I was at LAFCO a couple of weeks ago the District Manager was trying to help me--emphasis on trying. When I asked about the A/S's she had no information and basically treated them like a pointless ancillary to the colognes. I got it anyway because I love the SMN Patchouli scent and wanted a good funky A/S in patchouli. Long story short--I won that particular gamble. Price - This stuff is expensive ($55 USD for 100...
Top Bottom