Items by soulshine

soulshine
0.63 star(s) 8 ratings
Views
Reviews
I decided to just make one general review of TSD Aftershave Milk made by JoAnna as I have both the Iced Lime and Iced Bay Rum. The ingredient list is as follows: Hydrosol Blend (Rose, Hibiscus, Jasmine), Jojoba Oil, Water, Witch Hazel, Shea Butter, Lecithin, Allantoin, Vitamin E, Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid. I am happy there is no lavender in there as my face is extremely sensitive to all things lavender - even hydrosol. Available is a very...
Gents, I ordered some lime aftershave from Joanna and at the last minute, asked her to add some menthol to it. I figured with the summer coming it would be nice to give it a whirl. When I opened the bottle the first thing that hit me was fresh squeezed limes - not anything artificial or lime jello smelling. I poured some in my still wet hands and applied to my rinsed face. There was some minimal sting but I fully expected that with a citrus essential oil. For a moment I wondered, "Where's...
Price $8.99 which includes a plastic storage container. Quality Nothing but the finest natural ingredients, no preservatives & the finest essential oils. Scent I should mention that I am partial to this offering as I had a hand in it's development. My original inspiration was the Molton Brown Black Pepper offerings. Earlier this year, I had talked with Mama Bear about making a black pepper soap but she thought it would burn while shaving so I decided it would not be a...
Top Bottom