Items by SepticTank

SepticTank
1.54 star(s) 13 ratings
Views
Reviews
Saw this out of the corner of my eye whilst looking for something else entirely - flipped it over and saw the magic words "Tallowate" "Glycerin" and "Lanolin" so had to try it. Opened the box and took out the foil-wrapped stick - first big surprise the stick is electric blue! No matter - colour isn't everything, but it doesn't go with the bathroom decor :biggrin: Wet my beard, liberal application of the stick, damp brush and heaps of decent cushioning...
SepticTank
0.43 star(s) 7 ratings
Views
Reviews
From the same company that brings you WARS (the shaving cream) and Lider Active - another brand and a completely different fragrance again - this time much more citrussy (if that's a word - well it is now). Price-wise, it's cheap (PLN4.60 (click for USD equiv) a tube on eBay + shipping), and it lathers just as well as many expensive brands, compared to the Active version of Lider this is like a grapefruit/lime mix - a minor surprise is that the cream is green, but that's only a surprise once...
From the same company that brings you WARS (the shaving cream) - another brand and a completely different fragrance. Price-wise, it's cheap (PLN4.60 (click for USD equiv) a tube on eBay + shipping), and it lathers just as well as many expensive brands, the only negative for me is the fragrance - it's hard to describe, sort of musky, but it smells it's price and the smell seems to last through. It doesn't come in a box, so the tube will invariably land in a slightly battered state - then...
Top Bottom