Items by Ru4scuba?

NOTE: dont disregard this review if you only have a single baby...they make those too! All, As some of you know...I'm a Twins Parent. Which means if I can't find time to do the things I love juggling the twins...it doesn't get done! As such, when my wife brought home the In Step Twins jogging stroller...I was in heaven. My biggest fear was whether or not it would be too heavy to run with. Well...just took it for a 4+ mile run and here is the review! Price: At $200+ a...
I couldn't believe there wasn't a review of SCS' latest creation...her Bulgarian Lavender products! When I tried the ASM and later the soap, I was hooked. Price: As with all of Saint Sue's products, you're going to be hard pressed to find quality ingredients in a shaving product for a better price. All of Sue's products are VERY reasonable and have a plethora of goodies for you and your face! Quality: Lavender Hydrosol, Witch Hazel, Moisturizer, Aloe, Allatonin, Jojoba Oil...
All, Thought I'd post a review of some Old Wrisley Shave Soap I picked up awhile back on "The Bay." I had read BBers speak of Wrisley SS, but never saw a review or what people think of the stuff. It is allegedly an offshoot of Yardley's, although I've been unable to find the connection after doing some research online. All I could find were some vintage Wrisley soap recipies and the story of a 1950s Chicago fire that burnt the Wrisley soap factory down. Regardless, this stuff is...
Top Bottom