Items by jd21

Within the Clinique Skin Supplies for Men, there are four different types of face washes. Two of the washes come in bar form; the others are liquids. As well, all forms of their cleansers are offered in a regular or extra strength formula. The formula I am currently using is the Extra Strength Liquid Face Wash. Price: Sixteen dollars (Canadian) for 150ml. In my opinion, this a good price to pay for a high quality wash. You don't need a lot to produce a good lather to cover your entire...
Until recently, I had been an advocate for King of Shaves products. These items seemed to do the trick for me even though some may believe them to be garbage. However, being from Canada, I was tired of having to send away to England for shaving and skin care products. I was paying 2 or 3 times more than what I should have been paying. Having probably heard enough of my bantering and complaining about exchange rates, my wife picked up a trio of Clinique's Skin Supplies for Men products for...
I decided to complete my trifecta of reviews for the last of the three King of Shaves products I currently use. This one will be specifically for KOS K24 SPF 8 face moisturizer. Used as the last step in KOS' "PRIME, SHAVE, PROTECT" regimen, the K24 moisturizer is a very basic, yet efficient moisturizer. It comes in a 100ml tube similar in design to many of the KOS packaging, and squeezes out as a thick, white goo. After washing and shaving my face, I quickly pat-dried my mug and...
I used to suffer from mild acne from my early teens up until my mid-twenties. Shaving didn't help. I found that many of the chemicals in most shaving products, combined with my then poor shaving techniques created irritation, razor burn, and acne flare ups. I then decided to try various men's skin care lines to help combat this problem. I tried drug store brands (nivea, neutrogena, l'oreal for men) and I tried high-end companies (biotherm, vichy, Zirh), but none of them seemed to work...
Top Bottom