What's new

Clinique Skin Supplies for Men Liquid Face Wash

Item Description

Within the Clinique Skin Supplies for Men, there are four different types of face washes. Two of the washes come in bar form; the others are liquids. As well, all forms of their cleansers are offered in a regular or extra strength formula.

The formula I am currently using is the Extra Strength Liquid Face Wash.

Price: Sixteen dollars (Canadian) for 150ml. In my opinion, this a good price to pay for a high quality wash. You don't need a lot to produce a good lather to cover your entire face ( less than a dime size). At this rate, the bottle should last a few months-very cost-effective!

Quality: This product doesn't have the long list of "skin friendly" components of other high-end washes, and that's probably why it is so good. No fancy bells and whistles. Just a solid and effective cleanser. Every time I use this product, my face feels clean, refreshed, and not overly dry. I also don't have to worry about having an allergic reaction.

Latherability: As was mentioned, less than dime-size of the product is enough to make a good lather.

Moisturizing: When used without a moisturizer, my skin feels comfortable. Perhaps a little dry around the nose and jaw-line, but I could definitely go a day without complaining about parched skin.

Scent: N/A as all Clinique products are fragrance free-a good thing if you ask me!

Efficacy: Cleans really well. I've noticed more even skin tone, fewer breakouts, softer skin, and less irritation from shaving.

Packaging: Boring. Simple, gray tube with white print.

*The only difference I was able to find between the regular and extra strength washes was that the extra strength formula contains menthol.

Latest reviews

I'm using regular strength.
Before use, wash your hands with soap. You will get quickly good lather with clean hands. It's 150 ml, bigger than most products.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Within the Clinique Skin Supplies for Men, there are four different types of face washes. Two of the washes come in bar form; the others are liquids. As well, all forms of their cleansers are offered in a regular or extra strength formula.

The formula I am currently using is the Extra Strength Liquid Face Wash.

Price: Sixteen dollars (Canadian) for 150ml. In my opinion, this a good price to pay for a high quality wash. You don't need a lot to produce a good lather to cover your entire face ( less than a dime size). At this rate, the bottle should last a few months-very cost-effective!

Quality: This product doesn't have the long list of "skin friendly" components of other high-end washes, and that's probably why it is so good. No fancy bells and whistles. Just a solid and effective cleanser. Every time I use this product, my face feels clean, refreshed, and not overly dry. I also don't have to worry about having an allergic reaction.

Latherability: As was mentioned, less than dime-size of the product is enough to make a good lather.

Moisturizing: When used without a moisturizer, my skin feels comfortable. Perhaps a little dry around the nose and jaw-line, but I could definitely go a day without complaining about parched skin.

Scent: N/A as all Clinique products are fragrance free-a good thing if you ask me!

Efficacy: Cleans really well. I've noticed more even skin tone, fewer breakouts, softer skin, and less irritation from shaving.

Packaging: Boring. Simple, gray tube with white print.

*The only difference I was able to find between the regular and extra strength washes was that the extra strength formula contains menthol.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)