Items by DunEdinRanger

Yeah. Axe. I know what you're thinking, but this is a mentholated liquid gel shower soap. Yeah. MENTHOLATED. I figured what have I got to lose? I have used this a few times and each time I have come out of the shower almost shivering, and it is mid July. It lathers well, has a menthol scent, and leaves you feeling ice cold.
Note: I can't believe this the first review for this razor. If I am mistaken, please let me know so this review can go in the appropriate place. Thanks. Let me start by saying I used Ted Pella GEM blades in this razor. I had previously tried a GEM with cheap store blades. The blades make a huge difference. If you try an SE, and everyone should, make sure you get the Pella Blades. I started shaving with this a week ago, and am still amazed at how closely it shaves. Let's start with the...
If you enjoy the scent of Booster's Mosswood After Shave, you will love this shaving cream. It lathers just like the original Fraser's but it has the great Mosswood scent I have been using this cream exclusively for about a week, and wish I had bought two tubs, not one. The price on this was just under $10 US for a 225 ml tub. The quality is outstanding, just as we have come to expect from Fraser's. I happen to love the scent of the Mosswood After Shave and this is exactly like the...
I received this as a sample and immediately fell in love with the cream. The second you open it, you're hit with the unmistakable scent of Booster's Oriental Spice. The folks at Fraser's got this one absolutely right. Ok, it smells great. How does it shave? It shaves like it's bigger Fraser brothers. It whips up a great lather in no time. One of the first shaves with the new B&BE was with this cream. It quickly whipped up a rich white cream that was more than enough for three passes. It...
Top Bottom