Items by Chairman Nemo

Want something really nostalgic? Step up to Lifebuoy bath soap. Yes, its still not being produced in the United States... and it has a different scent now.. But... This Indian version is a sleeper! A little backstory, I used to use this soap religiously when I would visit my uncle for the summer in the Philippines. I loved the old school smell and always missed the fact I couldnt find it here in America. Last week, I picked this gem up when searching for some Godrej at my local Family...
I have been using pomades for quite sometime now and while I enjoy the hardcore heavy weight greases, I do also use water-soluble pomades such as Layrite (regular/super) and Lucky 13 Juniors for work. Although, those two choices are fine choices, let me introduce you to your new found can of awesomeness. Suavecito Pomade. :thumbup1: -Smell: Old School. Bay Rum/Sugar Cane Coca-Cola Mix. -Price: $10 for a 4 oz jar. Cheaper than Layrite. Even cheaper if you buy in bulk like I did... I...
Chairman Nemo
0.76 star(s) 21 ratings
Views
Reviews
Wow. What can I say about this stuff? When I first bought it, I figured I might have to PIF to a newbie if I didn't like it. However, I don't have to worry about that! This cream lathers well, smells awesome, and is super cheap. A must try if you are fans of Erasmic or Ingram.. Personally, I'm on the next flight out to Mumbai to stock up!! Price: Decent, mine was $9 a tube.. I'm sure you can find it cheaper somewhere.. Quality: Decent. Probably top notch stuff over in India. Scent...
Top Bottom