What's new

Suavecito Pomade

Item Description

I have been using pomades for quite sometime now and while I enjoy the hardcore heavy weight greases, I do also use water-soluble pomades such as Layrite (regular/super) and Lucky 13 Juniors for work. Although, those two choices are fine choices, let me introduce you to your new found can of awesomeness. Suavecito Pomade. :thumbup1:

-Smell: Old School. Bay Rum/Sugar Cane Coca-Cola Mix.
-Price: $10 for a 4 oz jar. Cheaper than Layrite. Even cheaper if you buy in bulk like I did... I think they have a 3 cans for $26.99.
-Performance: The same consistency and hold of Layrite. It emulsifies when you rub your hand together. Applies a slick/shiny manner so you can comb your hair into style and position. Then it hardens slightly. Holds best when your hair is dry. But I use it when my hair is still slightly damp.
-Packaging: Are you serious? The little greaser skeleton guy makes me want to display it proudly.
View attachment 111236

Great stuff, easy to wash out as advertised and my lady enjoys the scent! This stuff is created by a local barber shop in Santa Ana. Check out there website. From what I hear on the Rockabilly Forums, the owners here are way more nicer than those "Im too hip to cut your hair" cats down at Hawleywoods (the layrite guys).

http://suavecitopomade.com/

Latest reviews

Thanks for the write up, so does the hold last really well? I'm looking for heavy pomade, thank you.
I have been using pomades for quite sometime now and while I enjoy the hardcore heavy weight greases, I do also use water-soluble pomades such as Layrite (regular/super) and Lucky 13 Juniors for work. Although, those two choices are fine choices, let me introduce you to your new found can of awesomeness. Suavecito Pomade. :thumbup1:

-Smell: Old School. Bay Rum/Sugar Cane Coca-Cola Mix.
-Price: $10 for a 4 oz jar. Cheaper than Layrite. Even cheaper if you buy in bulk like I did... I think they have a 3 cans for $26.99.
-Performance: The same consistency and hold of Layrite. It emulsifies when you rub your hand together. Applies a slick/shiny manner so you can comb your hair into style and position. Then it hardens slightly. Holds best when your hair is dry. But I use it when my hair is still slightly damp.
-Packaging: Are you serious? The little greaser skeleton guy makes me want to display it proudly.
View attachment 111236

Great stuff, easy to wash out as advertised and my lady enjoys the scent! This stuff is created by a local barber shop in Santa Ana. Check out there website. From what I hear on the Rockabilly Forums, the owners here are way more nicer than those "Im too hip to cut your hair" cats down at Hawleywoods (the layrite guys).

http://suavecitopomade.com/
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing