Items by ARG

All I want to say is my girl friend says she is turned on by the smell of this stuff. Isn't that enough? It has a very good staying power that lasts several hours after application. It comes in a small atomizer and all you need is a few spritzes to get a good seductive scent on yourself. My girl friend says she likes a clean smell on a man, so I guess this meets that test. I would add that it has a complex citrus smell. But to cut to the chase, this product accomplishes what I want I...
I have always heard on this board that the best shaving experience comes with a badger brush. I would have saved a lot of money if I would have listened. In the past I suspected that my lather problems were do to the shaving soap I was using, Van Der Hagen. I was totally surprised at the giant amount of foam created by this brush. My shave is so much better. I get a real rich foam that was never achieved with the other brushes that I have used. The brush is very soft. I have read...
I have redness in my cheeks and use their products. There is a reduction in redness. I would warn against over dosing when applying this product because you can get a reaction. Just a small amount sooths your skin and and moisturizes. I use their face wash and night cream.
I know that many shavers do not favor boar brushes but this brush is very nice for travel. One of the reasons for this is the brush is of very good quality and made by a leader of shaving brushes, Omega of Italy. Also, what makes it ideal for travel is that the container it comes in, a plastic brush holder with an opening at the bottom for for good ventilation during travel and a plastic cover. The Omega soap that comes with the set is a Badger and Blade favorite. The brush does its...
ARG
Views
Reviews
This deodorant does the job and its smell turns on my girl friend. What can I say... Also, I always buy the deodorants rather than antiperspirants. I find that deodorants cause less irritation. Arm & Hammer Ultramax : Deodorant wide Stick smells great, Women like the smell more than expensive men's after shave. This stuff makes a guy smell clean and manly. At least that is what my girl friend says.
ARG
Views
Reviews
Just love this holder because I have limited space around my sink. This is a real space saver and will help those fellow badger&bladers in my limited area predicament. Holds a Merkur HD razor perfectly and your favorite brush with a 1 inch diameter at the neck. Made in Italy, attractive and not expensive. This Nickel Plated Brass Shave Stand Combines Contemporary Design With Impeccable Function Ti Keep Razors Vertical And Shave Brushes Properly Stored." ~Stands 6" High I...
Top Bottom