What's new

Arm & Hammer Ultramax

If you need a lot of protection but are on a tight budget, this is a very good product. I sweat like a madman and there is absolutely no smell under my arms after virtually speedwalking for twelve hours a day.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
Latherability
1.00 star(s)
Surprisingly sexy stuff from Arm & Hammer. Deodorant the way I wish it was always done. Great smell, does the job perfectly, and somehow acts as a fragrance of its own, something that smells youthful and clean. I'm not one to gush about Arm & Hammer - I hate their packaging, their colors, their logo, all of it, mainly because it's all so dated and monochrome. But it's what's inside that counts here. Definitely recommend trying this.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
Latherability
1.00 star(s)
I use the unscented version of this stuff, and it works like a charm!
This deodorant does the job and its smell turns on my girl friend. What can I say... Also, I always buy the deodorants rather than antiperspirants. I find that deodorants cause less irritation.

Arm & Hammer Ultramax : Deodorant wide Stick smells great, Women like the smell more than expensive men's after shave. This stuff makes a guy smell clean and manly. At least that is what my girl friend says.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)