What's new

All Natural Moisturizing Aftershave Original

Item Description

Great product. First of all it works. Gives you skin a nice layer of protection. Feels great going on. A tiny amount goes a long way. Second, it has a pleasant slightly floral scent. Third, the product contains no water, hence it doesn't need any emulsifiers to hold it together in the jar. So, no nasty artificial chemicals. You rub or dig out a little dab with a dry finger, then you massage it into a moist face. The water on your face does its thing with the ingredients ("Ingredients: Rosehip Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Apricot Kernel Oil, Jojoba, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Essential Oils (Calendula, Lavender, & others), Vitamin E. The unscented aftershave omits the essential oils."). Feels nice. Smells nice. Gives my skin a nice smooth feel. Very soothing. No burn. Very moisturizing (grabs up all that water you spread on your face before applying and keeps it there). Got this as a sample from Superior Shave. Liked it so much that I bought a tub. Not tempted to try anything else. Given how little it takes to cover my face (including places I don't shave), I figure this will last a long time. $22 a tub including shipping if you buy direct from Sampsons.

Item information

Added by
robk
Views
Last update

More in Aftershaves (Reviews)

Top Bottom