What's new

After Shave Cooling Balm

Item Description

Latest reviews

Pros: Smells classic, has cooling effect is great and super cheap.
Cons: A bit of alcohol but the cooling trumps this. Not as moisturising as other products.
Price: 60¢ to $1 you can't beat that.

Quality: A mixed bag see other attributes.

Fights Razor burn: Yes and No. For about an hour it works but as soon as you start sweating you can kind of feel a burning sensation and redness starts to show.

Cooling Sensation: The best part. Instant cooling.

Scent: I enjoy the old timey scent but it doesn't last.

Efficacy: The delivery is immediate but not long lasting.

Moisturizing: I feel that its not as moisturizing as other products I've tried and remember not to sweat.

No Alcohol Burn: Their is a slight burn but is trumped my the cooling sensation.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Efficacy
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
3.00 star(s)
Pros: cooling, old timey smell, absorbs quickly, incredibly cheap
Cons: hard to find
This was a great little find! I purchased it while looking for some aftershave under 3oz for vacation, and it was 2oz for only 60 cents! figured i would give it a try, couldn't be THAT bad. this stuff ended up being a great product. nice and cooling when you put it on, has a pleasant old timey scent, medicinal and menthol mixed, i enjoy it. absorbs quickly and leaves the skin feeling nice and soft all day long. i have long used nivea as a balm on days when i needed it, but this has since replaced it and i bought up a few tubes to have on hand. will definitely be keeping an eye out for this stuff!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)