What's new

This is the Weather for Leather

681F7CCF-8514-4990-ACD5-0056C36CA2D0.jpeg

Some new gear came in for the SIG P365...made by Ryan Grizzle in Dahlonega. I just can’t see why people prefer plastic to good old fashioned tried and proved leather (unless you are a Navy Seal or something). Anyway I am sure my Grandson will be using this gear in the years to come.

View attachment 927253
Some new gear came in for the SIG P365...made by Ryan Grizzle in Dahlonega. I just can’t see why people prefer plastic to good old fashioned tried and proved leather (unless you are a Navy Seal or something). Anyway I am sure my Grandson will be using this gear in the years to come.
There's nothing like the feel of leather, it's the real deal.

Clayton

Sent from my LG-K450 using Tapatalk

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I like that set of IWB and OWB, looks great. Is there not going to be an matching IWB mag holder as well? Or are you just going to use the OWB mag holder with the IWB holster also?

I have noticed, you have been doing more and more business with Grizzle as of late, over Andrew's and others? Starting to look like your favorite?

I would love to have some of that expensive leather, but as I'm getting older, down sizing and minimalizing my life, I still want quality things, but still want to make frugal choices. So, I won't be buying top notch leather for all of my pistols, but I will be getting some in the future for my Ruger SP101 and probably when I obtain my Springfield 1911 and my Browning High Power when I get them. This way, I will have some beautiful classic leather to show off my beautiful classic pistols. :)

But I have recently picked up some cheap ebay black OWB leather for my Sig P365 and some quality IWB Kydex for it also.

EDIT: Looking at the picture better, it actually looks like that mag holder can be worn OWB or IWB?

Thanks.
No, Andrews is still in the mix but some of Grizzle’s designs are (I think) a tad better than
Andrews’.
Andrews ”Wrapid” snap over design Is ok but lacks a bit compared to Grizzle’s GS2. The Andrews “Saddle Holster” still reigns supreme. Never found a holster of that style which is any better. Also, Grizzle does not make a shoulder rig, not that there are any better than an Andrews Monarch holster.
No beating an Andrews Pocket Holster either.
Mag pouch is OWB only. Grizzle makes an IWB also.
Both are excellent products. Grizzle does offer a LEO discount. Always nice.

Grizzle makes absolutely great gear! Started out more or less on Sig Forum, had him make an OWB holster for one of my Sigs. He's come a long way, highly recommended!

Ooooh. Aaaaah. Love that stuff.

I usually wear my OWB leather holster--a lowly DeSantis, but it looks fine and performs perfectly.

Alas, when I wear IWB I most often need a tuckable holster, and these are as rare as hen's teeth in leather. Believe me, I've looked! If I've missed something, please let me know!

Meanwhile, I do fine with my Theis single-clip tuckable IWB holster, even if I drool over the all-leather jobs.

Pretty excited to get my leather holster for the Redhawk, just arrived in today's mail

IMG_7451.JPG
IMG_1139.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8873.JPG
    IMG_8873.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 9
Although I personally prefer leather, people like plastic because theres no maintenance and it lasts forever. Leather can break down over time if you dont condition it from time to time.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Glock 22-Jim Burke OWB
Colt 1911-El Paso Saddlery OWB
S&W 681-Roy Baker Pancake OWB

DSC_0004 (2).JPG

S&W 681-Bianchi IWB
Colt Cobra-DeSantis IWB/Pocket Holster

DSC_0006 (2).JPG

Top Bottom