What's new

Contest for a free copper lather bowl

Awesome PIF!! (Not in)

What would I change? The big ticket items have been pretty well covered above. I would like a second chance to spend more time with the kids when they were growing up, careers and such cut into it so bad.

The only thing I would like to change is for me to look within myself and imbibe values of love gratitude empathy and unconditional Love for all life forms created by the almighty ...

I want to be the change I want to see in the world..

I purchased this wonderful shave bowl last week and so I am letting a fellow brother have a chance to win this ! (NOT IN)

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

what do I wish I could change ?
politicians, can we make them unable to lie ? or do they cease to be politicians at that point :a39::a39::a39:

Awesome giveaway. I've been lamenting social media a lot lately. From an interesting Art of Manliness article:

"When you broadcast everything about your life on social media — sharing it on an equal level with mere acquaintances and long-time friends alike — it de-values this information, and only makes people feel marginally closer to you."

if I could change anything it would be my own acceptance of me. Being older and looking back at photos of my young self, I'm shocked at the skinny, bright eyed youth I thought (at the time) to be dull and overweight. I'm sure most of my personal problems stem from my inability to accept myself as I am.

Great giveaway. I would change my attitude to be more accepting of all the petty madness going on in our country right now.

Wow, what do I wish I could change? Lots of things (in no particular order):

1. I wish that people were kinder to one another.
2. I wish that people wouldn't throw their garbage on the ground.
3. A cure for cancer sure would be nice.
4. Facebook is not your therapist, I wish more people knew this.
5. I sure would like some more time with my Grandmother (see #3).
6. I wish that we all had more vacation time to spend with our families.
7. I wish that nobody had to go hungry.
8. I wish that dogs lived longer than they do.

I would change the work ethic nowadays, and if I had two changes to make - the other would be everyone’s moral compass, I think they’re all mostly quite a bit off.

Time is up and random.org has selected Robbyboxers to win the copper lather bowl.

Congratulations!

But it gets better - two other winners were selected to receive a sample pack of their choice. Surprise!

To review the sample packs go here: All Products

The winners of the sample packs are:

REV579 and jovan

Top Bottom