What's new

Contest for a free copper lather bowl

IMG_0230.jpg

In celebration of our next shipment of copper lather bowls arriving later this week, The Captain has decided to make one available to one lucky winner. These have been in very short supply so please, if you already have one it would be great if you can let someone else have a shot at it. This is CONUS only please and will arrive at the doorstep of the winner with some free samples to try as well. The winner will be selected by random.org.

Here is the question: "What do you wish you could change?"

This will run for a few days and then the winner will be randomly selected. About the time the contest ends our shipment will arrive and we will once again have them in stock and available for you.

Thanks for entering and good luck to each one of you!

~ The Captain

There are a lot of things I wish I could change. Probably the first thing I would change is to be more content and then I wouldn't need to worry about changing anything else.

Thanks for the opportunity, I enjoy you're products.

I so want to enter this, as it is a fantastic bowl. However, I face lather so it wouldn't be right.

As to what I would change, I would begin my education much earlier. I have found a love for learning that has lead to more education, but I would have liked to start earlier.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

What do I wish I could change... So many things, which probably doesn't bode well for our generation. I guess the biggest, or at least most prominent right now might be selfish indifference. It seems like there is such a lack of compassion for our fellow man these days.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I would change how selfish people are these days. It’s rare to see anyone who really cares for the well being of others.

Wow that is very nice! Would love to have it! I wish I could change entertainment from realty tv back to Sanford and son and the Carol Burnett show.. oh.. and bugs bunny.

Sweet! Thanks Captain!!

Something I wish I could change is the Captain's mind about selling soap lockers! One is just not enough.:jump:

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I hate the Climate Change. Now the polar bears don't have ice. And people are in danger of deadly mosquitos. Etc.

I would wish to change people’s wanting to wish for change. A single act could do more than a thousand wishes. Wishes only ever come true when a change is brought about; changes only happen through an act.

I could come up with some beauty pageant answer but what I wish I could change is the ability for my hair to grow faster allowing me to shave more and use more Captains Choice Products so I’m in Scott

:shaving:

Top Bottom