What's new

World's Thinnest GUN ??

Yeah, not a fan. With the seeming prevalence of ****ty parenting these days, WAY too easy for a moron to forget that in a pocket and have a kid find it. And they WILL play with something like that if they do. Also, with only one shot of .22, you'd better be a crack shot and hit somewhere very soft and vital or whoever you take a shot at will kill you.

Thin and easily concealable yes but otherwise a pretty useless gun. Unless you can make a eye shot, good luck stopping someone with a .22. IMO, youd be much better off with a single-stack .380.

I agree with all the comments, a .22 is a plinking round for sure , but the technology of such a thin pistol is interesting...

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
A Baby Browning clone in 25 ACP would be better, not by much, but at least multiple shots. An NAA mini revolver would also be more practical.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Interesting. Almost like WWII's throw-away "Liberator" .45 pistol.

Don't think you'll get 10K rounds out of that ... would have to handle to see how flimsy.

AA

EDIT: That pin pivot? Aluminum frame? Hope it has a good warranty.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I guess it can be hidden in thinner crevices on the body.

Pfaaw! I saw the arrest photo of this one meth-head woman ... nevermind.

Always interesting to see *which* gun got hidden. A NAA, I can understand. That Kimber-hiding woman; whoa!

"Not the caliber of person we're looking for."

AA

Not interested. This is a joke as anything other than a range toy. One round of .22??? Interesting concept, but no thanks. Even a hit with that one round may not stop an attacker. If you need a mouse gun, there are so many better options on the market for less money than this.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
A Ruger LCP is not THAT much larger. Then you have 6 rounds of 9mm. Not 1 round of .22lr. I can’t put my LCP in the coin pocket, or watch pocket of my jeans. But I can clip it inside my large pocket. Same difference - it’s in a pocket.

This is simply a novelty piece.

No man stopper for sure...but interesting technology...

Actually, if you put three point blank behind someones ear, it is quite a clean assassination. No mess. You have to have a strong stomach to kill that way though as they will die slowly struggling in your grip.

You would probably have the same draw speed. This would have to be pulled from your coin pocket (which is slow). Then it would have to be unfolded (again, slow). All of that slowness to shoot of one round of .22. The LCP is a far better option.

it may very well be illegal in many of not most states

I'll stick with the 938. 7 9mm rounds ready to go here it is between my 1911 and P225
2018-08-18 11.20.27.jpg

Top Bottom