What's new

Donald Trump Jr...

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Heres another idea I just had: maybe its his attempt to relate to the common man. I know that the Donald doesnt get his suits tailored for that exact same reason, maybe its Donnie Jr's attempt to relate to the rest of us.
DT gets his suits tailored the way he does because he is overweight, and too vain to acknowledge that. Same reason for that horrendous comb over and fake tan. For the record, I am also overweight, but I don't try to cover that up.

I should apologize for starting this thread in the first place. I received this private B&B message from Sarah Huckabee Sanders. (She asked me not to reveal her username) :

"For the record, I want to make it 100% clear and unequivocal that Donald Trump Jr. does NOT have visible stubble. Don Jr. gives himself a daily BBS shave. B.B.S. To the best of my knowledge, there have only been three occasions where Mr. Trump's shave has been graded at DFS +... and on each of these said occasions, Mr. Trump was experimenting with different finishing stones. (It has been much publicized that Don Jr. has a preference for Coti edges on his straights, but he has, at times, attempted to refine edges on both JNATs and Arks, which are known to be responsible for his DFS + ratings. I would remind you that is an abbreviation for DAMN FINE shave - an extraordinary result, regardless of the fact that he almost always surpasses it with a BBS...)

So to reiterate, Don Jr. does not have visible stubble. He simply does not. He gives himself a BBS shave, daily, with a vintage straight razor. His preference is for Sheffield blades, although he does own a phenomenal American made Geneva that he is very proud of. And to dispel another rumor before it starts - although Don Jr. spends plenty of time on ebay searching for vintage razors, he has no interest in adopting any from Russia."

DT gets his suits tailored the way he does because he is overweight, and too vain to acknowledge that. Same reason for that horrendous comb over and fake tan. For the record, I am also overweight, but I don't try to cover that up.

A good tailor can do wonders to make one appear slimmer. I do not think Trump has a tailor or truly has his own ideas about how he wants his supposedly very expensive suits. I am baffled but he is consistent.

A good tailor can do wonders to make one appear slimmer. I do not think Trump has a tailor or truly has his own ideas about how he wants his supposedly very expensive suits. I am baffled but he is consistent.

I remember hearing something about him wanting his suits as comfortable as pajamas. Unfortunately that's the look you get.

I heard he is going for a wardrobe exclusively of herringbone tweet.

Wasn't there something about a Wahl?
I see what you did there. :lol:

Being of the extremely curly and dark facial hair variety, by the afternoon I'm often shadowy. Unless I want ingrown hairs and a pizza like complexion, that's just the way it is, as against the grain in any format is simply a bad idea for me. Hopefully you fellas don't judge me so harshly on first sight.

It could be worse.

proxy.php

(Emmet "Weary Willie" Kelly)

Since starting to wet shave with DE and SR I tend to notice just how many men are unshaven. And I just don't get the new business attire of nice suit, shirt and tie and dress shoes with a one to four day beard growth. And I am surprised how many public figures don't shave regularly. Shocking!

She quivered 'n quaked
An' clutched at herself
While her sister made a joke
About her mental health
'Till Dinah-Moe finally
Did give in
But I told her
All she really needed
Was some discipline . . .

I have that song on my playlist!

<tend to notice just how many men are unshaven.>

If all I knew about to shave with was canned goop and incredibly expensive multi-bladed plastic cartridges, which give me ingrown hairs every time, I would shave a lot less often than I do!

Top Bottom